Engineering Installation Services
Construction, Engineering, Steel Fabrication and Site Engineering Installation Services – an overview
All employees at Lindrick Construction and Site Engineering Installation Services are trained to the highest standards to comply with relevant Health and Safety Working Regulations and to ensure that we apply safe systems of work on every task. We take training very seriously and class it as a major part of our expansion and growth. The expert teams that we have are a major contributor to our clients and our working sectors.
- Welding and Fabrication
- Bespoke Engineering Solutions
- Crane Operations and Handling solutions
- Erection of Mechanical systems
- On-site installations
- Conveyor System Installations
- Material Handling Installations
- Silo Installations
- Mezzanine Floor Solutions and installations
- Hopper and Feeder Manufacturing and installations
- Fire Escapes, Stairs and Access ways
- Gates, Fencings and Railings
- Iron Mongery
- Safety Barriers, Bollards and Security Posts
- Design, Manufacture and Installation Solutions
Lindrick Construction Site Installation and Steel Fabrication have over 50 years experience working with Hand Drawn, Auto CAD, Solid Works and Engineering Drawings to produce quality fabrication.
Lindrick Construction have recently invested in a new 1000sqm workshop which has been fitted out with new machinery to enable us to compete at a high level with regards to fabrication.
We have invested heavily in training and health and safety over the years which give us the capability to work anywhere and adhere to site requirements.
If we do not possess site specific and client requirements with regards to training and health and safety we will train our work force in order to meet these requirements.
We hold the CPS Appointed Person certification and are able to provide in-house Method Statements / Risk Assessments / Crane Works (including Lift Plans – all relevant to IOSHH, CPCS and to BS7121 and LOLER1998 Lifting Regulations. We also hire in-house Telehandlers, MEWPs etc, task specific for each project.
As well as fully trained and qualified personell in specific specialist areas we also have some of the following qualifications and licenses that enable us to carry out job specific tasks on most sites.
We work closely with our clients to meet all aspects of their requirements taking in to consideration some of the following points…
- What is its application and will it work
- Easy access to parts that require maintenance
- Does the guarding meet British Standards
- Can it be removed if required for future maintenance
- Suitable inspection panels for maintenance checks
These are just a few of the qualifications, passports and licenses we hold. Full details would be available upon request.
- CPCS A61 APPOINTED PERSON
- CPCS TELEHANDLER
- CPCS MEWP’s
- IPAF MEWP’s
These are just a few considerations we take in to account when we design, build and manufacture for clients.
Lindrick Construction, Site Installations, Engineering and Steel Fabrication hold the CPS Appointed Person certification and are able to provide in-house Method Statements / Risk Assessments / Crane Works (including Lift Plans – all relevant to IOSHH, CPCS and to BS7121 and LOLER1998 Lifting Regulations.
We also hire in-house Telehandlers, MEWPs etc, task specific for each project.